Mom's Eyeshadow is a passive item.
- Gives a chance to shoot charming tears, causing enemies to temporarily fight on Isaac's side.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- The chance for a tear to be charming depends on the luck stat. The activation rate is equal to 1/(10 - (Luck / 3)). At base luck (0), the chance is 10%, maxing out at 100% at 27 luck.
- Due to how this formula works, increases in activation rate are only seen with every 3 points of luck, as this formula rounds down after dividing Isaac's luck by 3.
- 100% activation rate is reached at 26.95 luck instead.
- Brimstone: Beam will be colored pink and applies the charming effect.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / Haemolacria / The Parasite: Split tears will retain the charm effect if main tear had the charm effect.
- Finger!: Finger can also apply the charm effect.
- Immaculate Heart: Tears produced by this item can charm.
- Incubus / Lil Clot: Tears fired can apply charming effect.
- Lachryphagy: If a charm tear is fed, all burst tears can charm. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot charm.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear flickers pink, capable of charming enemies when it does.
- Mutant Spider / The Inner Eye / 20/20 / The Wiz / Eye Sore / Mom's Eye / Monstro's Lung: All Tears can receive the charming properties.
- Sprinkler: Tears fired can apply charming effect.
- Vasculitis: Tears can apply charming effect.
PC 94W3 A27D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 94W3 A27D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita AE6M FYG8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS C8FT EV4S (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
XboxOne R1PA Q6CG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|