Mom's Eyeshadow is a passive item.
- Gives a chance to shoot charming tears, causing enemies to temporarily fight on Isaac's side.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- The chance for a tear to be charming depends on the Luck stat. The activation rate is equal to . With 0 Luck, the chance is 10%, maxing out at 100% at 27/ 26.95 Luck.
- Due to how this formula works, increases in activation rate are only seen with every 3 points of Luck, as this formula rounds down after dividing Isaac's Luck by 3.
- Brimstone: Beam will be colored pink and applies the charming effect.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / Haemolacria / The Parasite: Split tears will retain the charm effect if main tear had the charm effect.
- Finger!: Finger can also apply the charm effect.
- Immaculate Heart: Tears produced by this item can charm.
- Lachryphagy: If a charm tear is fed, all burst tears can charm. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot charm.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear flickers pink, capable of charming enemies when it does.
PC 94W3 A27D ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 94W3 A27D ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita AE6M FYG8 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS C8FT EV4S ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC JJLC DXFA ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
XboxOne R1PA Q6CG ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music