Mom's Eye is a passive item.
- Gives Isaac a chance to shoot a tear out of an eye on the back of his head.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- Continuum: Tears shot out of the back reappear on the opposite side of the screen.
- Eye of the Occult: Mom's Eye tears follow the direction in which Isaac is shooting.
- Loki's Horns: Any time Mom's Eye would activate, Loki's Horns activates instead.
- Rubber Cement: Tears bounce around, making the backward tear more likely to hit enemies.
- Mom's Knife: Another knife is permanently behind Isaac, able to deal contact damage. The fire chance is still affected by luck as usual.
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: No effect on the tears fired out of the back of Isaac's head. The chance to activate is checked per shot, not for each tear fired.
- Dr. Fetus: Occasionally shoots a bomb backward. Not recommended, as self-damage is likely.
- Doctor's Remote/ Epic Fetus: Chance for two airstrikes on opposite sides of Isaac.
- Ipecac: Occasionally shoots an explosive shot backward. Not recommended, as self-damage is likely.
- Incubus: No effect.
- Kidney Stone: Adds a chance for tear barrage to fire from the front and back of Isaac. The kidney stone will only fire from the front of Isaac.
- Lead Pencil: Adds a chance for tear barrage to be fired behind Isaac.
- The Ludovico Technique: Adds a chance for tears to be fired in random directions from the main tear.
- Monstro's Lung: Occasionally fires one red tear out the back of Isaac's head.
- Tractor Beam: The backward tear is not affected by Tractor Beam.
- The Wiz: The backward tear is not affected by The Wiz.
- Mom's Eye's appearance was changed in Booster Pack #5.
- The item is based on the adage that a mother has an eye on the back of her head, and is thus always able to see what her child is up to.
PC Q0LW DC34 (First floor Treasure Room)
PC 3HZ1 TYSZ (Treasure Room left of spawn)
3DS GE3B 7NPB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|