Mom's Contacts is an unlockable passive item.
- Adds a 20% chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking.
- +0.25 range. ( not applied until the next time Isaac's range stat is updated).
- +0.375 range.
- +0.5 tear falling speed. ( not applied until the next time Isaac's tear falling speed is updated).
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- The activation chance depends on the luck stat, and goes up to around 50% with approximately 20 luck.
- Petrifying the Heart of a Mask + Heart also freezes the Mask bound to it.
- Petrifying an enemy with a weak zone ( Scolex or Carrion Queen) will make the enemy take damage anywhere while it is petrified, making combat significantly easier.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ Haemolacria/ The Parasite: If the main tear causes petrification, split tears will too.
- Finger!: Finger can also apply the petrification effect.
- Lachryphagy: If freezing tears are fed first when they burst, the split tears can also freeze enemies.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear flickers red, capable of petrifying enemies when it does.
- Brimstone: The beam can occasionally freeze enemies with no visual difference.
- Epic Fetus: Occasionally fires missiles that can freeze enemies. No visual difference.
- Technology: Lasers can occasionally freeze enemies with no visual difference.
- Technology Zero: The electricity that is connecting tears has a chance to freeze enemies.
- Mom's Contacts' appearance was changed in Booster Pack #5.
PC YC7D 3ESJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC BG88 KHN4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 FQTZ TL49 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 2AM1 V6PE (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS Y0VX F8D6 (First floor Treasure Room; Curse of the Lost)
|Bug!||Enemies with multiple segments (Chub, Pin, etc.) can be petrified and have their segments destroyed individually, but continue to live with any remaining health. This can be problematic at times especially with Carrion Queen, as you could destroy the "tail" or center body segment when Carrion Queen is petrified, thus making you have to petrify her again, or use bombs to do damage.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music