Mitre is a passive item.
- Grants a chance of converting any Red Heart pickups into Soul Hearts instead.
- 50% chance to convert Red Hearts into Soul Hearts.
- 33% chance to convert Red Hearts into Soul Hearts.
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
- ???, Tainted ???, Dark Judas, Tainted Judas, and Tainted Forgotten: Decreases the chances of useless red heart drops, which these characters can't pick up.
- Bethany: Sacrifices potential healing for more charges. Usefulness depends on active item.
- Eve/ Whore of Babylon: Decreases the chance of useless red heart drops when trying to maintain the half a heart (full heart on Eve) of health required to keep Whore of Babylon's ability active.
- Keeper/ Tainted Keeper: Nearly useless, since all hearts are converted into blue flies anyway. Only use is contributing to the Seraphim transformation.
- Tainted Bethany: Sacrifices potential blood charges for more health. Overall, still a beneficial pickup.
- Tainted Magdalene: Due to the "in your face" gameplay of Tainted Maggy, soul hearts will not be as useful up until the later floors.
- The mitre is a bishop's ceremonial headdress.
- Prior to Repentance, Mitre's description was "You feel blessed".
PC F0TX GVL3 (Treasure Room south of spawn)
PC SEYB KZ2N (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS HW0F 7G1C (First floor Treasure Room)
3DS MZGF JW32 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 K2FG 9JFH (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch R3R3 4109 (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch EB4W RV7K (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|