Missing Poster is an unlockable trinket.
- If Isaac dies to a Sacrifice Room's spikes, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will.
- Dying in a Sacrifice Room while holding it unlocks The Lost. If The Lost is already unlocked, revives Isaac as The Lost if he dies anywhere, then disappears
- None of the effects will occur during any Challenges.
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Missing Poster has the lowest priority of all / the second lowest priority of all, with only Tainted Lost's Birthright effect being lower.
- Also works while The Lost is the one carrying it.
- Missing Poster counts as an extra life for Tainted Lost, rather than respawning him as his non-tainted counterpart.
- The Lost will not carry Holy Mantle when revived into this way.
- The Lost will carry Holy Mantle when revived into this way.
- If Isaac teleports out of the Sacrifice Room before dying, The Lost will not be unlocked.
- Gulp! / Marbles / Smelter: Missing Poster functions correctly after being consumed, but still disappears after activating.
- Tainted Lost: Revived as Tainted Lost instead of The Lost.
- Birthright: The Lost's Birthright effect will apply after respawning as him, even if Birthright was obtained prior to dying.
Puzzle Pieces 
- The puzzle piece will belong to one of four jigsaw puzzles, differentiated by a grey symbol in the corner of each piece.
- The symbol can either be a pixel, a 2x2px square, a 3x3 px square, or four pixels arranged like a plus-sign.
- Each jigsaw puzzle displays an altered last will for the characters Isaac, Magdalene, Judas, or Azazel respectively.
- Each picture on the last will shows in which way Isaac has to die when playing as the respective character to unlock The Lost.
- There are many puzzle pieces and more details to be found; see here.
Note that this footage only applies to the Rebirth version of this trinket and does not show the changes made to it in Afterbirth.
- The first scenes in Ending 15 and Ending 17 show The Missing Poster pinned to a utility pole, with a silhouette of Isaac's mother who seems to be searching for Isaac in the background.
- There are many puzzle pieces in total. Assembling all of the jigsaw puzzles and figuring out what they meant was initially designed to be a collaborative effort of the community. As such, Edmund and Tyrone had openly expressed disappointment towards the datamining.
- The unlock pop-up of Missing Poster calls it "Lost Poster". Unknown if it's a mistake or a hint.
- A chest always containing the Missing Poster will appear as a room clear reward from the Dogma room, although it is impossible to access it without the use of console commands.
Note that achievements are disabled when using seeds.
PC 38JD 9HNG ( Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Lamb Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music