- Upon use, spawns a special cube-shaped Pushable TNT.
- If used a second time while the created TNT is still active, it will explode. This will consume a charge to remotely detonate the TNT instead of creating another TNT.
- The remote detonation can be used while the item is uncharged.
- 120 Volt: The TNT is spawned and then instantly detonated by 120 Volt's electric shock, inflicting 1 full heart of damage.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns one glowing green wisp that cannot take or deal damage in any way, and bounces around the room in a random direction, instead of following Isaac. If the wisp is shot by Isaac or his familiars, it explodes, dealing 100 damage to nearby enemies. The wisp does not persist between rooms. Explosions and enemy shots do not detonate it, and the wisps' explosions are unaffected by BFFS! and bomb synergies.
- Car Battery: The TNT will be spawned and then instantly explode, dealing a full heart of damage.
- Spawns two TNT barrels.
- Midas' Touch: Occasionally spawns a golden TNT barrel which turns into a regular pushable TNT after 3 seconds. While in its gold state, Isaac cannot collide with the barrel nor push it, although it can be pushed by enemies. In some cases, the golden barrel will explode immediately after spawning, dealing damage to Isaac. Apart from that, it doesn't give any benefits to the player.
- This item's name is a reference to the game Minecraft created by Mojang.
- TNT is a craftable explosive block in Minecraft that is red and cubed. When lit up by the fire, fire setting objects, or certain redstone currents, it would eventually explode, damaging nearby blocks and entities. However, it doesn't share many similarities with the Mine Crafter pickup item or TNT in the Binding of Isaac.
- Mine Crafter also physically resembles a TNT block from Minecraft.
PC QJBR X4TV (Second floor Treasure Room)
PC CNJ7 9Q69 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch T8GC DE46 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 STRF TDRS (First floor Treasure Room)
|Bug!||Using this item during the Mega Satan fight will cause it to become incompletable since an exploded barrel counts as an enemy that needs to be defeated before the fight can continue.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|