Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- +0.4 speed.
- Opens most doors after entering a room, even in rooms with enemies, allowing Isaac to leave at any time.
- While Door Stop has a similar effect, Mercurius has the added benefit of opening the doors that Isaac did not enter through.
- Does not open the Boss Rush door.
- Does not open any Special Rooms, including those that require pickups to unlock. Doors won't be opened even if they were open already (such as Treasure Rooms and Shops on the first floor, Sacrifice Rooms, etc.) or have been entered before.
- Does not open doors to Red Rooms if those door are created while there are enemies inside the current room.
- 4.5 Volt / Jumper Cables: Provides infinite charges by clearing some enemies then leaving the room, and repeating.
- Charm of the Vampire / Gimpy: Allows the possibility to generate unlimited Hearts.
- Head of the Keeper: With enough patience, Coins can be gathered infinitely.
- Tainted Keeper: Leaving and re-entering the room allows for limited coin farming; however, enemies in rooms Tainted Keeper has already visited will eventually stop dropping coins.
- Mercurius is the biggest static speed upgrade in the game.
- Despite Mercurius preventing doors from closing, the sound of doors opening can still be heard after clearing a room with enemies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music