Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a trapdoor in each shop that leads to an additional underground shop that can sell 2-5 of the following:
- A Trinket for 15 cents.
- An Item for 15-30 cents. Items will be from the Secret Room, Shop, Devil/Angel Room, or Boss Room items; there can be multiple items from different item pools, but items will stay to their chosen item pool if rerolled.
- Devil/Angel room items can cost up to 50 cents, and Secret Room items can cost up to 99 cents.
- A Card/Rune/Soul Stone for 6-8 cents.
- A Black Heart/Bone Heart for 8 cents.
- An Eternal Heart for 15 cents.
- A Rotten Heart for 5 cents.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The trapdoor spawns even if the shop was replaced by Greed or Super Greed, in which case it won't open until Greed has been defeated.
- Similar to Crawl Spaces, there is only one secret shop per floor. The trapdoors in extra shops created by Red Key will lead to the same secret shop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||If the Member Card is crafted via Bag of Crafting in Greed Mode, a trapdoor spawns but entering it crashes the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|