Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gigantifies Isaac for 30 seconds, persisting between rooms. While Gigantic, Isaac gains the following effects;
- Gains a 4x damage multiplier and ~+7 range, but a 2.5x tear delay multiplier.
- Becomes invulnerable to damage.
- Can destroy obstacles and open doors by walking into them. This includes metal blocks.
- Deals extremely heavy contact damage to enemies (80 per tick, or 1,600 per second).
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mega Mush is based off of the Mega Mushroom from the New Super Mario Bros. series, which would turn Mario giant, grant invulnerability, and allow him to defeat almost anything he touches.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|