- Petrifies all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds.
- Deals 5 damage and poisons any enemies near Isaac.
- Sends out a wave of rocks across the room in the direction Isaac is facing, dealing 10 damage to any enemies it comes in contact with.
- The rock wave can be used to open secret rooms.
- The rock wave can break rocks to fill in gaps.
- Ghost Pepper: Whenever Mega Bean is used, a fire will be shot out behind Isaac. Two flames will be shot if Isaac also has Car Battery.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|