In the first phase, the two constituent parts act exactly like a regular-sized Mask + Heart; the Heart of Infamy tries to move away from Isaac while the Mask of Infamy charges at him if he crosses her path in any cardinal direction.
- During this phase, the mask cannot be hurt or otherwise affected by virtually any item. When the heart takes damage of any kind, the mask attempts to chase Isaac with increased speed, interrupting her current movement.
- The heart shoots 8 bullets in all directions if Isaac gets too close to it.
- Once the heart is dead, Mask of Infamy begins the second phase. A crack appears in the back of the Mask and can be shot at to deal damage to her. Its behavior remains mostly identical but with increased speed.
- When damaged, she may interrupt her current movement and redirect at Isaac aggressively, but less often than when the heart was being attacked in the first phase.
Champion Versions 
- Black: The heart shoots 4 homing shots in a cross formation and is 15% larger with 25% more HP (250). The mask behaves like the normal version during both phases and retains her original color.
Mask of Infamy as one of Delirium's forms.
Unused pre-release sprite for the Heart of Infamy found among the Room Editor files.
- Mask of Infamy was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Mask Of Infamy is a tribute to Carmilla from Castlevania II.
- She is the boss version of the Mask + Hearts.
- Mask Of Infamy is confirmed to be a female.
- It is confirmed that Isaac is peering out of the crack in the back of the mask. Isaac can also be spotted during the death animation of The Gate. 
- Additionally, both bosses are fought in Necropolis.
- The item Infamy is a reference to this boss, or potentially vice versa.
- In the original game, Mask of Infamy did not have a health bar. This, coupled with the difficulty of harming her without specific upgrades, made her one of the more frustrating bosses.
- The Bestiary states that the heart is called the Heart of Infamy.
- When the Mask is killed, during the death animation, she flattens and instantly disappears; she doesn't explode into blood.
- Rarely in Greed Mode, The Heart can be found without the Mask.
- The Visage appears to be a fiery version of her.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|