Mars is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance.
- Double tapping a direction makes Isaac quickly dash in that direction.
- Isaac is immune to damage from all sources during the dash, with the exception of Blood Donation Machines, Devil Beggars, and similar self-damage active items.
- The dash deals damage equal to 4x Isaac's damage + 8.
- The direction of the dash can be changed by holding another button.
- The dash has an approximate 3 second cooldown.
- The dash can be used to enter curse rooms and open spiked chests/mimic chests without taking damage.
- The dash can destroy Shopkeepers.
- With a controller, tapping the joystick is rather inconsistent, and the dash can often activate by accident. Using the directional pad instead is recommended.
- When Mars's dash is charged, Isaac will occasionally flash brightly, and visible steam will emit from his nose.
- Extra care needs to be taken with this item, as tapping for precise movements too quickly will cause a dash.
- Camo Undies: Can be used to deal damage without breaking the confusion effect.
- Kamikaze!: Kamikaze can be used without taking damage while dashing.
- A Pony / White Pony: Lowers the dash cooldown to approximately 1.5 second.
- Isaac looks like War while holding this item. In Roman mythology, Mars was the god of war.
PC 7JS6 CB67 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC 9EG0 FL30 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC 6430 4492 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)