Effects[edit | edit source]
- Double tapping a direction makes Isaac quickly dash in that direction.
- Isaac is immune to damage from all sources during the dash, with the exception of Blood Donation Machines, Devil Beggars, and similar self-damage active items.
- The dash deals damage equal to 4x Isaac's damage + 8.
- The direction of the dash can be changed by holding another button.
- The dash has an approximate 3-second cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The dash can be used to enter curse rooms and open spiked chests/mimic chests without taking damage.
- The dash can destroy Shopkeepers.
- With a controller, tapping the joystick is rather inconsistent, using the directional pad instead is recommended.
- When Mars's dash is charged, Isaac will occasionally flash brightly, and visible steam will emit from his nose.
- This item can be considered a disadvantage by some people on keyboard, as precise movements made by tapping the keys can cause you to dash.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Camo Undies: Can be used to deal damage without breaking the confusion effect.
- Kamikaze!: Kamikaze can be used without taking damage while dashing.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Isaac looks like War while holding this item. In Roman mythology, Mars was the god of war.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|