Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For an item with a similar name, see The Mark.
- Creates a controllable crosshair. Isaac automatically and continuously fires towards the crosshair.
- The crosshair will not appear in each room until Isaac fires. Pressing the "drop" key or button (Keyboard default: left Control key; Controller default: right trigger) will make the crosshair disappear and stop Isaac from firing tears until a firing key is pressed again.
- +0.7 tears.
- +3.15 range.
- +3.0 range.
- +0.3 tear falling speed.
- All familiars will fire towards the crosshair.
- If taken with Lilith, Marked gives the stat upgrades but not the mark.
- On PC, it is possible to control Marked with the mouse. On Windows, go to
C:/Users/[username]/Documents/My Games/The Binding Of Isaac [Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+/Repentance]/and in the options.ini file, change the line that says
- If taken with Tainted Lilith, when the baby is launched, it permanently fires at the crosshair. Pressing the "drop" key or button (Keyboard default: left Control key; Controller default: right trigger) will make the crosshair disappear and cause the baby to return to Tainted Lilith
- Brimstone: Automatically charges and fires in the direction of the mark.
- Chocolate Milk: Charge and fire rate based on proximity to mark. Fully charges when farther away, charges less but fires faster when closer. Damage scales with the distance between Isaac and the crosshair.
- Camo Undies: Isaac will stay camouflaged until the crosshair is moved.
- Cursed Eye: Greatly increases the firing rate without needing to charge. The teleporting effect of the eye gets removed.
- Lil Brimstone: While firing, Lil Brimstone automatically charges and fires the beam immediately upon full charge, the beam will now target the crosshair.
- Maw of the Void: While firing, the ring charges automatically and activates immediately upon full charge.
- Mom's Knife: Charge and fire rate based on proximity to mark. Fully charges when farther away, charges less but fires faster when closer.
- Monstro's Lung: Automatically charges and fires in the direction of the mark.
- Revelation: Light beams are charged and fired at the crosshair automatically.
- Rocket in a Jar: Bombs placed will blast at the crosshair, and cannot be placed normally until the crosshair disappears.
- Tech X: Fires in the direction of the crosshair, with charging time proportionate to the distance of the crosshair from Isaac.
- Quints: The spawned familiars will aim at the crosshair.
- Pointy Rib: The rib familiar will aim at the crosshair.
- Anti-Gravity: The tear hover effect is nullified, though the tear delay down is applied.
- Brimstone: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Dead Tooth: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to fire Isaac's tears.
- Dr. Fetus: Continuously fires bombs towards the marked spot.
- Epic Fetus: Continuously fires missiles at the marked spot.
- Epiphora: Both items work as normal, with tear rate gradually increasing until Isaac turns his head, which can happen via him or the crosshair moving too out of parallel.
- Eye of the Occult: Tears will always attempt to land on the crosshair, changing direction mid-air to do so.
- Familiars: Shooting Familiars do not fire towards the mark, they fire as they normally would without the item.
- Gnawed Leaf: Tears will stop auto-firing once the player is invulnerable.
- Auto-firing dont stop and it prevents Gnawed Leaf from activating.
- Lil Brimstone: Lil Brimstone only charges while moving the mark.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Monstro's Lung: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Mr. ME!: The Mr. ME! crosshair will move constantly in the direction of the Marked crosshair relative to Isaac. It will not attempt to match with where Marked is aiming, making it difficult to control. Pressing the drop button will stop the Mr. ME! crosshair.
- My Little Unicorn/ Unicorn Stump: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
- Spirit Sword: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Technology: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Fires in the direction of the crosshair
- Technology 2: Laser only fires while the crosshair is moving, and only in cardinal directions.
- Continuously fires in the direction of the crosshair.
- Tech X: Overrides Marked, but stat bonuses still apply.
- Tractor Beam: Tears are fired automatically but only in cardinal directions.
- The beam is aimed at Marked's crosshair. Moving the crosshair rotates the entire beam along with any tears inside it.
- Tiny Planet: The tears' center of orbit can be slightly modified using the crosshair.
- This item's icon shares the same icon as Zodiac but red instead of white. Isaac's sprite is also the same as Zodiac but red instead of black.
- The mark on the ground is the same as used by Epic Fetus.
PC QJBR X4TV (First floor Treasure Room)
|Bug!||Mom's Knife + Haemolacria: Causes the crosshair to follow the camera instead of player input. In normal rooms this makes the crosshair get stuck in the middle. In larger rooms, the marker will only move when the camera moves, allowing for minimal control when aiming due to how the camera moves based on the direction Isaac is currently aiming.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music