World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Destroys all obstacles in the current room and deals 200 damage to every enemy (including Bosses). This effect also applies to every room for the remainder of the floor.
- Opens all Secret Room and Super Secret Room doors on the current floor.
- Mama Mega! opens the paths to Boss Rush and the ??? even after the time limits expire.
- The Boss does not need to be defeated before entering these doors.
- It will also open the Boss Rush / ??? entrance room door if it is activated after Mom or Mom's Heart/ It Lives has already been defeated.
- Leaving the Boss Room (via teleport or entering a Devil Room/ Angel Room) will close the doors.
- Leaving the Boss Rush room or ??? entrance room will also close the doors.
- Does not open a path to ??? if used in the room on the other side of the flesh door in Mausoleum / Gehenna II.
- Entering a room with an angel statue while the effect is active automatically initiates a fight with an Angel.
- Does not kill Lil' Haunts and other enemies that are immune to damage while entering the room.
- If used before the Ultra Greed fight begins, it will deal no damage to Ultra Greed, as he is invulnerable for the first few seconds upon first entering his room. However, it will still break obstacles as usual.
- When used in Greed mode, it will only activate once for the main room (as opposed to once per wave, in a similar fashion to a standard run). Therefore, its damage potential is maximized if used after all the monster waves have spawned for the current floor.
- Does not open the door to Mega Satan in Dark Room or Chest.
- If used in Downpour / Dross II, the entrance to the Mirrored World will be destroyed, making it inaccessible.
- If used in the Mirrored World, it will destroy the exit, which, on top of making it impossible to leave, will then cause Isaac to take damage and die.
- This can be avoided by entering and immediately leaving the room before the shockwave reaches the mirror.
- Does not open the flesh door at the end of Mausoleum / Gehenna II.
- Book of Virtues: Summons 8 wisps in the middle ring on use. The wisps summon Golden Troll Bombs when destroyed.
- Broken Padlock: Mama Mega!'s blast will also open locks.
- Golden Bomb: While holding a golden bomb, Mama Mega! can be used once on that floor without consuming it but will remove the golden bomb from Isaac's consumables (using it a second time consumes it as normal). It may be used again for free on another floor if yet another golden bomb is collected, and so on. Mama Mega! also receives an unique golden sprite in the HUD.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Void: Can't be consumed by Void.
- If consumed by Void, the Mama Mega! effect will be activated once only, the next time Void is activated.
- ? Card: Mama Mega! will be activated and consumed.
- Mama Mega!'s effect can be activated through the card without consuming the actual item.
- The visual effect has been changed from a simple screen flash and shake to a massive shockwave on entering each room.
- Mama Mega!'s effect is one of the only two ways a Bomb Bum can be destroyed.
- Mama Mega! may be a reference to the GBU-43, known colliqually as the mother of all bombs due to its massive payload.
|Bug!||Mama Mega! can break the door to the Knife Piece 2 room. If Isaac leaves this room before the intro animation of Mother's Shadow finishes and then enters it again, another Mother's Shadow will be generated.|
|Bug!||XboxOne Mama Mega! cannot be used to open the doors to Boss Rush / ???.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music