- Destroys all obstacles, Machines, Beggars, Shopkeepers and Fire Places in the current room and deals 200 damage to every enemy (including Bosses). This effect also applies to every room for the remainder of the floor.
- Also destroys all obstacles in rooms that have already been cleared.
- Will cause an explosion on Donation Machines as well, reducing donated coin count.
- Opens all Secret Room and Super Secret Room doors on the current floor.
- Mama Mega! opens the paths to Boss Rush and the ??? in the boss rooms even after the time limits expire.
- After the bomb goes off, you may simply walk through the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door without defeating the boss first.
- It will also open the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door if it is activated after Mom or Mom's Heart/It Lives have already been defeated.
- Leaving the boss room (via a warp card or devil/angel deal) will close the doors.
- Leaving the boss rush room or Blue Womb entrance room will also close the doors.
- With Schoolbag and Diplopia, Mama Mega! can be doubled to get into both Boss Rush and the ??? in the same run after the time limits expire.
- Does not open a path to ??? if used in the room on the other side of the flesh door in Mausoleum/ Gehenna II.
- Like all single-use active items, this item cannot be absorbed by Void.
- It can be absorbed by Void, but it can still be used only on one floor.
- Entering a room with an angel statue while the effect is active automatically initiates a fight with an Angel.
- Does not kill Lil' Haunts and other enemies that are immune to damage while entering the room.
- If used before the Ultra Greed fight begins, it will deal no damage to Ultra Greed, as he is invulnerable for the first few seconds upon first entering his room. However, it will still break obstacles as usual.
- When used in Greed mode, it will only activate once for the main room (as opposed to once per wave, in a similar fashion to a standard run). Therefore, its damage potential is maximized if used after all the monster waves have spawned for the current floor.
- Does not open the door to Mega Satan in Chest or Dark Room.
- If used in Downpour/ Dross II, the entrance to the Mirrored world will be destroyed, making it inaccessible.
- If used in the Mirrored world it will destroy the exit, which, on top of making it impossible to leave, will then cause Isaac to take damage and die.
- This can be avoided by entering and immediately leaving the room before the shockwave reaches the mirror.
- Does not open the flesh door at the end of Mausoleum/ Gehenna II.
- Broken Padlock: Mama Mega's blast will also open locks.
- Gold Bomb: While holding a gold bomb, Mama Mega! can be used once on that level without consuming it. It may be used again for free on another level if another golden bomb is collected.
- ? Card: Mama Mega! will be activated and consumed.
- Mama Mega!'s effect can be activated through the card without consuming the actual item.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- The visual effect has been changed from a simple screen flash and shake to a massive shockwave on entering each room.
- Mama Mega!'s effect is one of the only two ways a Bomb Bum can be destroyed.
|Bug!||Mama Mega! can break Knife Piece 2's door (locked when you pick up Knife Piece 2, and naturally unlocked until Mother's Shadow appearing animation finishes). If you leave this room before the animation finishes and then enter this room again, another Mother's Shadow will be generated.|
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
- Blasting Cap
- Bob's Bladder
- Broken Padlock
- Burnt Penny
- Match Stick
- Ring Cap
- Safety Scissors
- Short Fuse
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|