Mama Gurdy is a boss that can appear:
Mama Gurdy resides inside the wall at the top of the room. She has four attacks:
- Creates temporary spikes in the boss room in random locations.
- These spikes can spawn under Isaac but have a small delay before they can deal damage.
- Spews a volley of large orange projectiles towards the bottom of the room, leaving slowing Orange Creep.
- Shoots 3, 4, or 7 waves of 5 spread projectiles at Isaac's location.
- Shoots a burst of disorganized projectiles at Isaac.
- Occasionally retreats upwards off-screen before executing her spike attack. Performs her orange projectile attack immediately upon re-entering the screen.
Mama Gurdy deals a whole heart of contact damage.
Mama Gurdy as one of Delirium's forms.
- The Callus trinket does not protect Isaac from Mama Gurdy's spikes; though they can be avoided with flight.
- Mama Gurdy's name is a direct reference to a fan animation of the same name.
- Mama Gurdy appears to be the final stage of the "Gurdy" boss line, with the first stage as Gurglings, second as Gurdy Jr., and third as Gurdy.
- Mama Gurdy is the only boss with boss art that doesn't directly display them, showing only a hand.
- She is also one of the only bosses not appearing as a degraded boss.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|