Magic Mushroom is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac one Red Heart container.
- +0.3 damage.
- x1.5 damage multiplier.
- +5.25 range.
- +0.3 speed.
- +0.5 tear height.
- Restores all Health.
- Isaac grows in size.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
- This item belongs to the Stompy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Stompy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magic Mushroom does not give a tears or luck increase despite its quote saying 'All Stats Up!'.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Cricket's Head, from the combination of The Book of Belial and Blood of the Martyr, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia, for example). However, it will stack with multipliers not listed here.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its effects are also a reference to the Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series of video games.
- This item's sprite is a reference to the mushroom species, Amanita muscaria (fly agaric).
- 'Magic mushrooms' is a colloquial term for psilocybin mushrooms, although the mushroom itself contains no psilocybin or psilocin.
- This item is one of only two ( four) in the game that work towards 2 transformations (Stompy and Fun Guy). The other ones are The Bible, Hive Mind and Parasitoid.
- This item shares a retro pickup sound with 1up!.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC WMZW QH3C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC TMVB HCXL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS GA1R NMS1 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
Switch EK6A 6V9Y (Tresure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 2EJV TMT3 (First treasure room north to the spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|