Magic Fingers is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Uses 1 coin to deal damage to all enemies in the room.
- Damage dealt is equal to twice Isaac's damage.
- Damage dealt is twice Isaac's damage plus 10.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item becomes more valuable once Shops stop appearing.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's Heart + Schoolbag + IV Bag: Allows for effectively infinite uses by switching to IV Bag when low on money, with Isaac's Heart preventing it from lowering the player's health.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is a reference to 'Magic Fingers' vibrating beds that could be found in hotels and motels during the mid-to-late 20th century. A person would insert coins into a slot on the device, which would cause pleasant vibrations in their beds for a certain amount of time. The device came to have connotations with sleaziness, as they were associated with seedy overnight locations where one-night stands and such were known to occur.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC MXF7 TMA3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1S24 T021 (treasure room adjacent to spawn, curse of the unknown)
Vita ZDYS KBKS (first treasure room, curse of the unknown)
PC NJAL NZD4 (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|