World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Lust chases Isaac around the room at a fast speed, attempting to do contact damage.
- She builds speed the longer she travels without turning and takes heavily reduced knockback from Isaac's tears.
Lust deals a whole heart of contact damage.
- Having high speed will make the fight much easier.
- It is possible for Lust to drop The Virus even if Isaac already possesses it. Taking another copy of The Virus:
- does not affect Isaac.
- results in a speed down with no benefit.
- counts as two items towards the Spun transformation.
- Lust is confirmed to be female. 
- The Virus gives Isaac a lumpy appearance similar to Lust's.
- The Seven Deadly Sins that these mini-bosses are based upon are, in Christian teachings, a classification of vices from which all others are derived from.
- Lust's sickly appearance and chance to drop The Virus may be a reference to Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
PC CZYB 92HT (To the left of the spawn room)
|Seven Deadly Sins||Lust • Gluttony • Greed • Sloth • Wrath • Envy • Pride|
|Super Sins||Super Lust • Super Gluttony • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Super Wrath • Super Envy • Super Pride • Ultra Pride|
|Devil Room / Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music