- Adds an extra Secret Room and Super Secret Room to each floor.
- Reveals one random Secret Room on the map on pickup and at the start of each floor.
- Each newly discovered Secret Room has a shining beam of light that will raise tears for the current floor and gives Isaac a Half Soul Heart when walked under.
- The first light gives Isaac +1 tears fired per second, and all subsequent ones give +0.5 tears fired per second.
- This gives a potential +2.5 tears per second for a given floor, on top of 2 soul hearts.
- The tears up breaks the default 5 tears per second cap.
- Once the effect is triggered for the floor, a silver-bluish shine will appear around Isaac. This light will be strengthened for every beam of light "gathered".
- The beams of light appear in both Secret Room types but not in Ultra Secret Rooms.
- The beams of light also appear in Secret Rooms and Super Secret Rooms that appear as a result of Red Key.
- The beams of light appear even in unopened Secret Rooms on the same floor the item was acquired on.
- The effect can also be obtained in the Mirrored World.
- The tears up bonuses still apply while in the special area of Mines/ Ashpit II.
- No new Secret Rooms are added in Greed Mode or Chapter 1 (if it's a starting item for Eden), but the beam of light is still added to current Secret Rooms.
- No new Secret Rooms are added in ???, The Ascent, and Home.
- If kept after using Birthright with Tainted Eden, upon taking damage, the additional tear rate is lost. More beams of light will have to be found or used for the tears to be regained (assuming not all of them were used).
- If playing Co-op or as Jacob and Esau, characters that did not pick up Luna will still gain full benefit from stepping within the beam of light. However, this will only benefit one character.
- Multiple copies of Luna will not cause additional Secret Rooms or Super Secret Rooms to be generated.
- X-Ray Vision: Allows you to enter every Secret Room generated for free, which lets you get the maximum tear bonus every floor.
- Fragmented Card: The effects stack, spawning three Secret Rooms on the floor. All three Secret Rooms will contain beams of light.
- Luna is the Latin word for moon, and is currently used in some languages developed from Latin with the same meaning.
- In Antibirth, Luna's effect only included providing the player extra Secret and Super Secret rooms.
PC C8T7 1RY0 (Floor XL Planetarium at spawn)
PC J478 XG3W ( Basement II Planetarium)
PC 8C9L GQSA (Floor XL Planetarium at spawn)
XboxOne PPNZ Z0GK ( Basement I Planetarium)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music