The Lucky Foot is a passive item.
- +1 luck.
- Increases chances of winning at Shell Games, Slot Machines and Fortune Telling Machines (independent from the luck stat).
- Increases chances of getting a room-clearing drop (independent from the luck stat).
- Converts all "bad" pills into their "good" counterparts but doesn't affect neutral ones, like PHD. Pills remain unidentified.
- Lucky Toe: The extra luck-independent chance of room clearing drops from both Lucky Toe and Lucky Foot applies only in a diminished form, unless at zero or negative luck.
- Cain starts with this item by default.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, Lucky Foot had the added effect of changing "bad pills" into "good pills".
- This was restored in Repentance.
- On the Character Select Screen, this item is mistakenly called the "Luck Foot".
- The Lucky Foot may be a reference to a rabbit's foot, which is carried as an amulet for good luck.
PC GZQY XAEQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 3Y2D 1FXK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0FZH RBH0 (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita PNSM PN2R (Second floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|