The Lucky Foot is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 luck.
- Increases chances of winning at Shell Game and Fortune Telling Machines (independent from the luck stat).
- Increases chances of getting a room-clearing drop (independent from the luck stat).
- Converts some "bad" pills into their "good" counterparts but doesn't affect neutral ones, like PHD. Pills remain unidentified, however.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Toe: The extra luck-independent chance of room clearing drops from both Lucky Toe and Lucky Foot applies only in a diminished form, unless at zero or negative luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cain starts with this item by default.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, Lucky Foot had the added effect of changing "bad pills" into "good pills".
- This was restored in Repentance.
- On the Character Select Screen, this item is mistakenly called the "Luck Foot".
- The Lucky Foot may be a reference to a rabbit's foot, which is carried as an amulet for good luck.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC GZQY XAEQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 3Y2D 1FXK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0FZH RBH0 (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita PNSM PN2R (Second floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|