Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For the trinket with a similar name, see Found Soul. For another trinket with a similar name, see Your Soul.
- Creates a ghostly familiar that closely follows behind Isaac. It dies in one hit, respawning at the start of the next floor.
- If Lost Soul survives until the start of the next floor, it rewards Isaac with one of the following:
- Floors completed during the Ascent count.
- Waiting until after the floor is cleared before picking up Lost Soul nearly guarantees a reward payout on the next floor.
- The ghost can take explosive damage from Isaac, e.g. via placing a Bomb.
- If a new floor is entered and Missing No. rerolls into this item, it will immediately give a reward.
- BFFS!: Gives Lost Soul a once-per-room shield, similar to Holy Mantle.
- If BFFS! is dropped, the shield will still remain active until taking one hit of damage, acting similarly to Holy Card.
- Forget Me Now: Restarting a floor causes Lost Soul to give a reward if it's alive when used.
- Box of Friends: Cannot duplicate the ghost and won't spawn a Demon Baby, even when the ghost is dead.
- Bursting Sack / Skatole: Does not provide immunity to contact damage from spiders/flies to Lost Soul.
- Chaos: Items dropped by Lost Soul are drawn from a random pool.
- Child Leash: No effect.
- Diplopia / Crooked Penny: Picking up multiple Lost Souls has no effect, even if one died previously.
- Duct Tape: No effect.
- Tainted Forgotten: The ghost follows Tainted Forgotten, making it very difficult to protect.
|Bug!||If Lost Soul is killed before the segment with Mother's Shadow, it will respawn after Isaac returns to the normal floor.|
|Bug!||Lost Soul can die if it touches projectiles generated by friendly enemies (spawned from Mystery Egg, for example).|
|Bug!||Swapping Lost Soul for another item as Tainted Isaac and picking it back up again will cause it to respawn if it died previously. This can also be accomplished with Butter!.|
|The Lost Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music