Lord of the Pit
Lord of the Pit is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spirit of the Night costs the same amount of Red Hearts as Lord of the Pit, while granting spectral tears instead of increased speed. It´s strongly recommended to take Spirit of the Night if the player has the choice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lord of the Pit's icon resembles the Cross of St. Peter.
- The wings granted by Lord of the Pit are identical to Azazel's wings.
- The item is a reference to a 'Magic: The Gathering' card of the same name featuring a black-winged demonic creature on it, which is the appearance Isaac assumes upon picking up the item.
- "The Lord of the Gap" is a name commonly given to Belphegor, the demon of sloth and invention.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|