This article is about Lokii, not to be confused with Loki
- Additionally in the Scarred Womb.
Each half of Lokii has 350 HP.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The fight against Lokii resembles fighting two individual Lokis. Each half of Lokii teleports to random locations in the room performs the same attacks:
- Shoots 4 projectiles in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Spawns a Red Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots 8 projectiles in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Loki's Horns - Defeat Lokii.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lokii was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- He is the posthumous version of Loki
- Lokii's name is a pun on the Roman numeral for two, II.
- It can also be a reference to the Latin plural suffix "ii" such as in "radii" and "virii" which is not commonly used.
- Lokii's battle sprite is depicted with no arms despite Lokii's sprite in-game having arms. Additionally, the boss's art is Lokii's mark on his foreheads.
- Both Lokii halves have the same sprite, just flipped horizontally.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|