Loki's Horns is an unlockable passive item.
- Adds a chance to shoot tears in four cardinal directions, similar to Loki.
- Mom's Eye: Each time Mom's Eye would activate, Loki's Horns activates instead.
- Eye of the Occult: Extra tears will fire in the same direction.
- Sprinkler: The sprinkler eye turns into four eyes and alternates shots between the cardinal and ordinal directions.
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: No effect on the tears fired in the other 3 directions. The chance to activate is checked per shot, not for each tear fired.
- Dr. Fetus: Not recommended without immunity. Adds a chance to fire four bombs in cardinal directions.
- Incubus: Not affected by Loki's Horns.
- Ipecac: Adds a chance to fire four explosive shots in cardinal directions. Caution is advised, though it is easier to avoid damage than Dr. Fetus.
- The Ludovico Technique: Adds a chance for 4 tears to be fired in cardinal directions from the main tear.
- Monstro's Lung: Only one red tear will be fired in the other directions.
- Tech X: Overridden by Tech X.
- When Isaac shoots a laser ring it'll actually be 2 on top of each other, there's also a chance that Isaac will shoot 2 more laser rings backwards which will also be one on top of the other.
- Tractor Beam: Extra tears are not affected by Tractor Beam.
- This item is used in Glass Cannon (challenge #11).
PC 6F0B C641 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0XEW QPGS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|