|Base HP||Stage HP|
This article is about Loki, not to be confused with Lokii
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Loki teleports to random locations in the room and has the following attacks:
- Shoots 4 projectiles in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots 8 projectiles in all directions.
A Poky will accompany Loki during the fight, dealing contact damage and blocking Isaac's tears.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loki appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The spike block in the room does not damage Loki's Boom Flies as it did in the original game.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original game.
- Lokii is the posthumous version of him.
- Loki is based on the Norse trickster god of the same name.
- Edmund McMillen loved Loki's design so much that he made Little Horn.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|