Loki teleports to random locations in the room and has the following attacks:
- Shoots 4 projectiles in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself. A maximum of 4 Boom Flies can be alive at once.
- Shoots 8 projectiles in all directions.
Loki deals a whole heart of contact damage.
A Poky can accompany Loki during the fight, dealing contact damage and blocking Isaac's tears.
Loki can also be accompanied by 4 Stone Grimaces in the corners of the room.
Loki as one of Delirium's forms.
- Loki appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Loki has smaller eyes and different horns in his boss portrait.
- The Poky in the room does not damage Loki's Boom Flies as it did in the original game.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original game.
- Lokii is the posthumous version of him.
- Loki is based on the Norse trickster god of the same name.
- Edmund McMillen loved Loki's design so much that he made Little Horn.
- The Horny Boys are a stitched amalgamation of Loki and Hornfel.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|