Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Upon entering a room with enemies for the first time, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies, dealing double tear damage for the impact of the Locust and 60 damage for the explosion.
- This trinket can be dangerous to hold, as the locust will instantly target the nearest enemy as Isaac enters the room, which can be close enough to catch Isaac in its blast radius.
- The explosion from the locust is very small, on scale of a single tile, but can still hurt Isaac.
- The Locust will also spawn each time a wave starts in Boss Rush.
- The explosion takes most bomb effects from items that Isaac has, with some exceptions.
- Brimstone Bombs: The locust explosions fires thinner beams, dealing 4.8 damage per tick.
- Hive Mind: The locust's impact damage is doubled and the explosion damage is increased to 85.
- Sad Bombs: A ring of 10 tears is shot outward upon detonation, which are affected by Isaac's tear modifiers, and deal damage equal to 15 + 0.6x, where x is Isaac's Damage.
- Bomber Boy: The explosion damage is halved to 30 without additional explosions.
- Additional smaller explosions will spawn in a tight cross formation.
- Ghost Bombs: No ghost is spawned.
- Glitter Bombs: Pickups will not spawn.
- Glitter Bomb pickups have a chance to spawn.
- Mr. Mega: No additional explosion damage or radius.
- Scatter Bombs: Mini bombs are not spawned.
- Sticky Bombs: No spiders are spawned on enemy death.
- Before Booster Pack #3, Locust of War was named Locust of Wrath. Unlike other Locusts, the name of Locust of Wrath was from one of seven Deadly Sins instead of four Harbingers.
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music