World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about the boss. For the item, see Little Horn (Item).
Little Horn constantly tries to evade Isaac by moving away from him while performing the following attacks:
- Creates and jumps into a Pitfall and pops up elsewhere.
- Creates 3 to 5 Teleport Pitfalls that move outwards.
- Creates a regular Pitfall under himself that lasts for several seconds.
- Throws a Troll Bomb or a Mega Troll Bomb into a created Pitfall underneath himself. The bomb then pops up near Isaac's position.
- Jumps into a Pitfall and appears elsewhere while leaving a Troll Bomb in his place; repeats this process 3-5 times.
- Spawns a Dark Ball.
Little Horn takes reduced damage (25 instead of 100) from his own bombs.
Champion Versions 
- ◼ Black: Does not attack with Pits, Troll Bombs or Mega Troll Bombs, but fires Dark Balls more frequently. This version can still do the chain teleport attack but doesn't spawn any Troll Bombs.
- ◼ Orange: Spits out an orange Troll Bomb instead of a Dark Ball. This Troll Bomb deals contact damage and leaves a patch of fire similar to Hot Bombs that cannot damage him. He also throws these special Troll Bombs into Pitfalls instead of normal ones, and spawns them during the chain teleport attack. He loses 1 HP whenever he spits out a bomb. Does not attack with Mega Troll Bombs.
Little Horn as one of Delirium's forms.
- The Gnawed Leaf can make the battle easier, as Little Horn will damage himself with his bombs over time. Isaac can still fall into the pits and be transported around the screen, and will appear to suffer damage, but no actual loss of HP will occur if he is in statue form when he falls in.
- The Dark Balls that Little Horn spawns can appear in Closets in the Caves and the Flooded Caves. They also appear in a room with Little Horn in the Chest.
- If Isaac has the Safety Scissors, he can acquire maximum bombs from the fight at fairly little risk since the bombs Little Horn spawns will turn into bomb pickups and all his hole attacks are easy to dodge.
- Little Horn's Dark Ball is considered a monster. Killing it will activate items such as Charm of the Vampire, Infestation 2, and Jar of Flies.
- Occasionally, a Pitfall that Little Horn summons will not vanish after defeating the boss. The Pitfall is still active and can damage Isaac, even if it does not actively chase the player.
- Fast Bombs - Defeat Little Horn 20 times.
- Little Horn is referred to as male by Edmund.
- Little Horn is the name of a boss from Super Meat Boy, one of Edmund McMillen's previous games.
- Little Horn was created due to Edmund's love for Loki's design. (Despite him saying Little Horn is a Caves Boss, he is currently a Chapter 1 boss.)
- The name "Little Horn" comes from the Book of Daniel, where it refers to the Antichrist.
- Upon defeat, Little Horn's eyes glow red, then he retreats inside his hole. He does not explode into blood.
- Little Horn appears to be a baby version of Big Horn.
|Bug!||Using Spider Mod will display health bars for the Pitfalls Isaac can fall into.|
|??? (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music