Little Chubby is a passive item.
- Spawns a Charger familiar that charges across the room when Isaac shoots, dealing damage to any enemies in its path until it hits an obstacle or wall.
- Little Chubby is fired directly from where Isaac is standing.
- Little Chubby is fired directly from where it is located in the chain of familiars behind Isaac.
- The familiar deals 3.5 damage per tick (~52.5 damage per second).
- The familiar's attack is affected by momentum, just as tears are. Thus, it can be shot diagonally.
- For Little Chubby to recharge, it must first get back to Isaac. Therefore, running away from Little Chubby after firing it will extend the time required to recharge it.
- The enemy Chubber can attack like this item, but they have limited range.
- Duct Tape: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac, however, it will still charge across the room but will always return to the spot it first returned to after charging across a room.
- Marked: Little Chubby will charge at the direction that is marked on the floor.
- According to Edmund McMillen, Little Chubby is a reference to one of his reoccurring comic book characters and is, in fact, a talking penis.
Vita 6N24 JER4 (First treasure room)
PC JK70 LLAF (First treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC RTWR DL97 (Adjacent to spawn)
PC WGCW N98S (Adjacent to spawn)
PS4 92P0 NYBG (Adjacent to spawn)
PS4 9BMZ V13F (Adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music