Little C.H.A.D. is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar who drops a Half Red Heart every three rooms.
- The first drop happens after two rooms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a very small chance of it spawning from a Shopkeeper.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: The familiar drops hearts in a repeating pattern of 2, 2 then 3 rooms.
- Dark Bum: Each half red heart dropped by Little C.H.A.D. can be collected by Dark Bum, allowing the player to receive full Black Hearts instead of half Red Hearts.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- ???, Tainted Judas, Tainted ???, and Tainted Forgotten: Useless unless you have also collected Dark Bum, since these characters can't pick up red hearts.
- Keeper: Will give Blue Flies instead of Hearts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Little C.H.A.D. will kiss you every time you clear a room, even if no half red heart is created.
- This is a reference to the C.H.A.D. boss from Super Meat Boy, where after defeating C.H.A.D. he becomes very small and in the following cutscene will keep trying to get kisses from Meat Boy.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC L3GH AZDJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC RHHB HH4V (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 V9HN YR1C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Vita AAJT QBWM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS 8TS7 3BVE (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Unknown)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|