Little Baggy is a passive item.
- Allows Isaac to carry two pills. Tapping the Drop button will cause a cycle through the two pills.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Changes all card and rune drops into pills.
- Any Tarot card or rune held when picking this item up will change into a pill.
- Dice Shard counts as a card and will be converted.
- Cracked Key counts as a card and will be converted.
- If playing as Jacob and Esau, if one character picks up Little Baggy while the other character holds a card, that card will remain until used or dropped.
- Blowing up the skull marked with a small "X" in Depths will drop Telepills instead of 0 - The Fool.
- Tainted characters or anyone who already has an active item in the pill slot will be allowed a third slot for pills.
- Crystal Ball: Generates pills instead of cards upon use.
- Deck of Cards: Generates pills instead of cards upon use, similar to Mom's Bottle of Pills.
- False PHD: Since all cards turn to pills, there is potential for a lot of damage ups.
- PHD/ Virgo: Most negative pills will be converted to their positive counterparts.
- Lucky Foot: Most negative pills will be converted to their positive counterparts.
- Starter Deck: Overrides Little Baggy. Pills may still be for sale in shops, but dropping them turns them into cards.
- Having both items allows both cards and pills to appear again.
- Picking up Starter Deck while already holding Little Baggy will turn any held pills into cards for one time.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|