- Spawns a familiar that can be launched in the direction the player is firing after a short charge-up period.
- At full charge, it'll initially deal 6 damage per tick or 90 damage per second, but quickly drops towards 0 the slower the familiar moves.
- No longer deals damage per tick, instead deals a fix amount of damage depending on charge level, at lowest being ~5 and at max being ~20.
- It bounces off walls multiple times, much like Gurdy Jr..
- It will also bounce off enemies.
- Although Lil Gurdy's right eye appears to be missing when facing right, when facing leftwards it appears his left eye is missing instead.
|Bug!||When Lil Gurdy is charging and bouncing around the room and Extension Cord is equipped, the electricity will not always fully connect.|
PC KZBV YJMP (Treasure room below spawn)
Switch MJHY TPWR (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|