Lil Brimstone is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants a familiar that fires a thin Brimstone beam. It needs to be charged up; it will not fire if Isaac is shooting a steady stream of tears.
- The beam deals 3.5 damage per tick and can strike an enemy up to 9 times, for a total of 31.5 damage.
- The beam deals 2.5 damage per tick and can strike an enemy up to 8 times, for a total of 20 damage.
- Unlike Brimstone, Lil Brimstone can start charging up a beam while still firing the previous one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lil Brimstone is a special item.
- Lil Brimstone takes priority over all other following familiars aside from Incubus, and will always appear first in line directly behind Isaac or second behind Incubus.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Baby-Bender: Brimstone beams will home in on enemies.
- Marked: While firing, Brimstone will be charged automatically and fired immediately upon full charge, the beam will now target the crosshair.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC Z7F2 XHSN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 MJH6 JJ00 (First floor treasure room)
Vita 43YG EGL6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS VS97 K7R4 (First floor treasure room)
Switch HKQV DHS9 (Second floor devil room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Lil Brimstone sometimes gets stuck at the entrance of a door after removing a co-op player.[Check ingame]|
|Bug!||Lil Brimstone might be placed in the back of your follower train when exiting and entering the game.[Check ingame]|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|