|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room and spits up 1-3 Small Leeches that either swarm around him blocking shots or chase Isaac.
- Occasionally, he will spit a single larger leech that will chase Isaac instead.
- If Lil Blub uses any of his other attacks, any leeches swarming him will stop and begin to chase Isaac.
- Fires 6 streams of projectiles outwards in a radial burst.
- Jumps once towards Isaac, creating a burst of disorganized arcing shots upon landing.
- Jumps towards Isaac, releasing 8 projectiles in the cardinal and diagonal directions upon landing. The cardinal shots will travel further than the diagonal ones.
- As Lil Blub's health is lowered, he will use this attack more frequently and will chain more jumps together up to a maximum of five in a row.
- Upon death, he bursts into a fountain of tears that rain down for a few seconds in a wide area.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lil Blub's original name in Antibirth was Beelzeblub. In pre-release content for Repentance, its name was Lil Bub, with no "L".
- Lil Blub appears to be a drowned variant of The Duke of Flies.
- When encountered in the Dross, the color palette of Lil Blub and his attacks is altered to fit the floor. Wormwood also features this.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|