Lemon Mishap is an activated item.
- Creates a tiny pool of yellow creep, damaging enemies that cross it.
- The puddle deals 8 damage per tick or 24 damage per second.
- Lost Cork: Doubles puddle size.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns yellow wisps in the middle ring. The wisps fire faster and have decreased range. The wisps themselves occasionally leave small puddles of yellow creep that last for 3 seconds and deal 7 damage per tick to enemies that walk over them (56 damage per second).
- Car Battery: No effect.
- The Lemon Party Pill will drop a larger pool (almost the size of the room, if you stand in the middle) of Lemon Mishap.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Lemon Mishap was the only activated collectible to have an icon different to its item (the item was a lemon, but picked up it was a glass of lemonade).
- The item Free Lemonade is a reference to this.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Lemon Mishap was widely considered as one of the worst active items in the game, due to low damage and small creep size, making it both hard and unreliable at killing anything. In Rebirth, Lemon Mishap was buffed considerably.
- This item is used in Challenge #12 (When Life Gives You Lemons).
PC WH8D 9K0W (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC 00RV GXW0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 8DSS A9N2 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 6HPC VNT2
3DS TN1Y ANZN (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|