Lazarus' Rags is an unlockable passive item.
- Grants an extra life and upon death respawns the character as Lazarus Risen.
- Unlike most items that cause the player to respawn, this item revives the player on the spot, as opposed to the previous room.
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Lazarus' Rags is 7th in this order after Soul of Lazarus, 1up!, Lazarus' extra life, Dead Cat, Inner Child, and Guppy's Collar.
- Picking up Lazarus' Rags as Lazarus grants a second extra life.
- Both versions of Lazarus Risen (the one inherent from Lazarus as well as the one from Lazarus' Rags) will be able to obtain Completion Marks for Lazarus.
- Plan C: Isaac can use Plan C on end-game bosses (e.g. Hush, Delirium) and survive, although, if going for unlocks, he will get Lazarus's post-it notes instead.
- Spindown Dice: Turns into Godhead when rerolled by Spindown Dice.
PC XX87 LJJ8
|Bug!||Respawning using this item while playing as Tainted Forgotten will make Lazarus die immediately on respawn.|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|