He has 22 HP per segment.
The number of individual Larry Jr. bodies that can spawn each fight can vary from 1-4. The most common encounter with Larry Jr. is with 2 bodies.
- Randomly moves around the room in the cardinal directions, turning when colliding with walls or obstacles.
- Larry Jr. can change direction if one of his segments is destroyed.
- Randomly spawns Poop while moving.
- Colliding with a Poop destroys the Poop and causes Larry Jr. to turn.
- Larry Jr. segments can be split into smaller copies of the boss as long as the new Larry Jr. segments are longer than 2 pieces.
There is a chance that a Grub can spawn alongside a shorter Larry Jr. (basically replacing a second Larry Jr.) due to its patterns being very similar to the boss.
Champion Versions 
- Blue: Is 15% larger and has 45% more HP (31.9), but moves more slowly and does not leave poop behind. This version always drops a Soul Heart when defeated.
- Green: Will occasionally shoot a projectile in the direction he's facing, pausing momentarily as he does so.
Larry Jr. as one of Delirium's forms.
When fighting Larry Jr., he can spawn in the following combinations:
- 1 body with 8 segments (+ 6 rocks & 12 poops)
- 1 body with 8 segments (+ maze made from 14 rocks)
- 1 body with 8 segments (+ maze made from 18 rocks)
- 1 body with 9 segments
- 1 body with 9 segments (+ 6 rocks & 4 urns)
- 1 body with 13 segments
- 1 body with 4 segments & Grub with 4 parts (+ 6 rocks)
- 1 body with 5 segments & Grub with 4 parts
- 1 body with 3 segments & 2 bodies with 4 segments
- 2 bodies with 3 segments & 2 bodies with 2 segments
- 2 bodies with 4 segments
- 2 bodies with 4 segments (+ 10 rocks)
- 4 bodies with 2 segments (+ 3 rocks in the middle)
- Poop spawned by Larry Jr. will never drop pickups, even when in possession of Petrified Poop.
- Poops spawned by Larry Jr. have an incredibly low chance to spawn pickups. This chance is not affected by Petrified Poop.
- Leaving the room and returning will make the poop generate pickups normally.
- The D12 doesn't reroll Larry Jr.'s poop.
- Destroying Larry Jr.'s poop with Brown Cap will cause it to explode.
- Piercing tears make fighting Larry Jr. much easier, as each tear can damage multiple segments.
- Piercing shots no longer damage segmented enemies multiple times per attack.
- Larry Jr. appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Hollow is the posthumous version of him.
- Larry Jr. is an allusion to Larries' Lament, the name for a group of bosses in Edmund McMillen's game, Super Meat Boy.
- Not only do they look similar but smaller Larries came from a dead Larry in the Super Meat Boy credits. This is a strong indication that those smaller Larries and Larry Jr. are the same.
- In battle, Larry Jr. seems to be crying and has blood on the lower belly of his body, unlike the splash screen before the fight.
- Larry Jr. might be a reference to the centipede enemies from the 1980 arcade game Centipede.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|