Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- While firing, Isaac has a chance to fire an additional creep shot that deals double damage, slows enemies, and leaves a short trail of white creep that also slows enemies.
- The chance is not affected by luck.
- The creep shots don't take on any tear effects.
- The creep shots are affected by range and shot speed.
- Their tear sizes are not affected by their damage. They always retain their small size.
- A creep shot will also be fired in a random direction when taking damage.
- Brimstone / Chocolate Milk / Epic Fetus / Mom's Knife / Monstro's Lung / Tech X: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Dr. Fetus: Creep shots will occasionally be fired along with bombs.
- Ipecac: High tear damage from Ipecac is doubled, causing very powerful creep shots.
- Multidimensional Baby: Creep shots can be duplicated.
- Polyphemus: High tear damage from Polyphemus is doubled.
- Technology Zero: Creep shots will be connected to other tears via electricity.
- 20/20 / The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: Isaac will still fire one creep shot.
- Bird's Eye / Ghost Pepper: Firing creep shots does not spawn the fires.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / The Parasite: Creep shots will not burst into split tears.
- Dead Eye: Creep shots do not grant or reset the damage multiplier, although their damage still benefit from the multiplier.
- Eye of Belial: Creep shots are not affected.
- Eye of Greed / Lead Pencil: Creep shots are not counted for shots fired.
- Eye of the Occult: Creep shots are not controlled. Creep shots will only fire in cardinal or diagonal directions unless there is a cross-hair, in which case creep shots will fire directly toward it.
- Incubus / Twisted Pair: The familiars does not fire creep shots.
- Immaculate Heart: Firing creep shots does not spawn the orbiting tear.
- Lachryphagy: Creep shots are not affected from Lachryphagy, but Lachryphagy tears can feed on them.
- The Ludovico Technique: Movable tear behaves as normal. Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving the tear, and creep shots will only fire in cardinal or diagonal directions.
- A Lump of Coal: Creep shots are not affected.
- My Reflection / Tiny Planet / Tractor Beam: Creep shots are not affected by the trajectory altering effect. Stat changes are applied as normal.
- Pop!: Creep shots are not affected. Pop! tears do not bounce off of creep shots.
- Proptosis: Creep shots are not affected.
- Large Zit was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music