- Gives Isaac stat upgrades when he buys items/pickups from shops.
- The three possible stat upgrades Keeper's Sack can give are +0.5 damage, +0.03 speed, and +0.25 range.
- Isaac will receive each of these stat upgrades in turn for every 3 cents spent (first damage, then range, then speed, then back to damage, and so on). This means that it doesn't matter how money is spent, just how much total money is spent. For example, buying three 5-cent items will give Isaac the same stats as if he bought a single 15-cent item instead.
- Spawns three coins and a key on pickup.
- Keeper's Sack works with anything that costs coins, including Devil deals/Black Markets as Keeper / affected by Keeper's Bargain or A Pound of Flesh, items or pickups created by Keeper's Box, the Angel shop created by The Stairway, and the second shop created by Member Card.
- All stat upgrades are tied to the item itself; losing Keeper's Sack somehow will result in the loss of all obtained stat upgrades.
- Steam Sale: As items/pickups cost less money, Isaac will gain fewer stats for making the same purchases.
- Store Credit: Anything bought will not give stats.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|