Judas' Shadow is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra life.
- Upon death, Isaac resurrects as Dark Judas.
- Dark Judas has a damage multiplier of 2.00 and a base speed of 1.1.
- However, he is only able to obtain Soul Hearts, much like ???.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Judas' Shadow has the lowest priority of all resurrection items besides Missing Poster.
- Beating bosses as Dark Judas will give Completion Marks for Judas and will unlock the associated items and achievements.
- Because Dark Judas counts as a unique character, this means that all character-specific qualities are replaced with those of Dark Judas upon death. For example, if Azazel dies and respawns as Dark Judas, his short-ranged Brimstone will be removed, along with his flying abilities.
- And will no longer be able to gain Red Heart containers.
- If ??? dies and respawns as Dark Judas he will be able to pick up Red Heart containers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dark Judas has his unique character loading screen shown when moving to a new floor.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC DEC1 HNZL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SRX8 FXHM (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 9GWR 187D (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita GAM3 47ZL (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|