Judas' Shadow is an unlockable passive item.
- Grants an extra life.
- Upon death, Isaac resurrects as Dark Judas in previous room.
- Tainted Judas will still become regular Dark Judas upon reviving.
- If Tainted Forgotten is resurrected by Judas' Shadow, he will die instantly.
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Judas' Shadow is 10th in this order before Missing Poster and Birthright.
- Beating bosses as Dark Judas will give Completion Marks for Judas and will unlock the associated items and achievements.
- Because Dark Judas counts as a unique character, this means that all character-specific qualities are replaced with those of Dark Judas upon death. For example, if Azazel dies and respawns as Dark Judas, his short-ranged Brimstone will be removed, along with his flying abilities.
- And will no longer be able to gain Red Heart containers.
- If ??? dies and respawns as Dark Judas he will be able to pick up Red Heart containers.
- Dark Judas has his unique character loading screen shown when moving to a new floor.
PC DEC1 HNZL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SRX8 FXHM (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 9GWR 187D (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita GAM3 47ZL (First floor Treasure Room)
|Boss Rush Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|