The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Spawns a wisp that orbits Isaac, fires tears, blocks enemy shots, and deals contact damage to enemies, much like the ones spawned by Book of Virtues.
- The jar initially spawns only one wisp, but spawns an additional wisp each time the jar is used, up to a maximum of 12 per use. The amount of wisps that will be spawned by the jar is indicated by both a counter and the jar visually filling up with wisps.
- Isaac can have up to 3 rings of wisps; an inner, counter-clockwise spinning ring of 6 wisps, a center, clockwise-spinning ring of 8 wisps, and an outer, counter-clockwise spinning ring of 12 wisps, for a total of 26.
- The Book of Belial + Birthright as Judas / Dark Judas: Will only spawn Satanic Bible wisps that increase Judas' Devil Room chance by 10% for each one he has.
- Book of Virtues: The wisp amount spawned is doubled with one more added.
- Car Battery: Only spawns one extra wisp per use, regardless of the current wisp count.
- Void: Will spawn only one wisp per use.
- The wisps spawned by the jar can be ones created by any Book of Virtues synergy, although basic wisps are much more common than special variants.
- While most wisps that can be given act similarly to normal wisps, there are some with effects that can potentially harm Isaac.
- Anarchist Cookbook Wisps look like bombs and spawn Troll Bombs when destroyed.
- Wisps that look like gray cubes will invoke the effect of the D7 when they take damage. If this happens during a Boss fight, Isaac will be teleported to a random room on the floor, which will have its enemies respawned.
- Switching the jar with other active items and then picking it up again does not reset the number of wisps that will be spawned on use.
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music