Isaac's Last Will
TODAY I DIED.
|To the right, a small "Me →" note points to a random drawing. Some examples are Bloated Isaac, Isaac Crying, and a Poop with flies.|
|I WAS KILLED BY THIS THING →||The arrow points at a box containing a drawing of the enemy or hazard that killed Isaac. A small "Ugly ↑" note can be found below the box.|
|IN SOME ________||The blank space is occupied by a short description of the current chapter: basement for The Basement, The Cellar and Burning Basement; cave for The Caves, The Catacombs and Flooded Caves; dark place for The Depths, Necropolis and Dank Depths; warm place for The Womb, Utero and Scarred Womb; barren place for ???; cold place for Sheol, Cathedral, The Chest, Dark Room, The Shop, Ultra Greed and Home; dying memory... for The Void; sewer for Downpour and Dross; mine for Mines and Ashpit; cursed place for Mausoleum and Gehenna; and dead place for Corpse.|
|I LEAVE ALL THAT I OWN TO MY CAT GUPPY||A list of all of Isaac's items (using the same icons displayed in the pause menu and the Collection Page) is shown. A small, underlined "Cool Stuff! →" note will point to them. If the player has a lot of items, the items will overlap with the Cool Stuff text and arrow.|
|GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD||None.|
|XOXO ________||The blank space is filled by the character's name.|
If the Missing Poster trinket is owned at the moment of death, a different version of the Last Will, featuring a jigsaw puzzle piece, will be shown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac dies from the timer while using the seed THEG HOST or in SPEED! (challenge #22), the cause of death will be a timer.
- Dying from self-inflicted damage or suicide items when you haven't taken damage from any other sources will have Isaac's face showing on the page.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "xoxo" is slang for "Hugs & kisses", commonly used in various written communique.
- If you die as Lazarus Risen, there are blood dots on top of his name.
- Dying as Dark Judas displays Lazarus's name with blood dots instead of Judas's. This is a bug that is presumed to be caused by the fact that Dark Judas's code may have been written over Lazarus Risen's, as they share similar attributes in numerous points.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|