Infamy is a passive item.
- Enemy shots that hit Isaac have a 50% chance to be blocked.
- After effectively blocking a projectile, Isaac will briefly flash blue. Isaac in this state can still take damage from another projectile.
- Can block:
- Does not block:
- Although the mask is seen only on Isaac's face, projectiles still have a 50% chance to be blocked from any direction.
- Cone Head: Blocking effect from either item can occur.
- This leaves Isaac 60% chance to negate tears.
- Holy Card / Holy Mantle: Infamy's chance of blocking projectiles is applied before the shield, allowing the shield to be saved.
- Host Hat: Infamy's blocking effect is applied first. Host Hat does not fire tears when a tear is blocked by Infamy.
- This leaves Isaac 60% chance to negate tears in any way.
- Infamy: Additional copies of this item, such as from Diplopia / Crooked Penny, have no effect.
- Metal Plate: Infamy's blocking effect is applied first. Tears blocked by Infamy are not reflected by Metal Plate.
- This leaves Isaac 62.5% chance to negate tears in any way.
- This item is a reference to the Mask of Infamy boss.
- This item is used in The Tank (challenge #5).
- Prior to Repentance, Infamy's description was "Damage reduction".
PC L3DD LMQN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC DGZG XFH2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC LF60 KMJJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VFJC C6Y4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita JQ84 XP3X (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 A99W AS79 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music