Infamy is a passive item.
- Adds a 50% chance to block projectiles hitting Isaac directly. When effectively blocking a projectile, Isaac will briefly flash blue.
- Although the mask is seen only on Isaac's face, projectiles still have a 50% chance to be blocked from any direction.
- When combined with Host Hat, Isaac gains a very high chance to block projectiles.
- Has no added effect when duplicated with Diplopia.
- Holy Mantle: Infamy's chance of blocking projectiles is applied before the Holy Mantle, allowing the Holy Mantle shield to be saved.
- This item is a reference to the Mask of Infamy boss.
- This item is used in The Tank (challenge #5).
- Prior to Repentance, Infamy's description was "Damage reduction".
PC L3DD LMQN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC DGZG XFH2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC LF60 KMJJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VFJC C6Y4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita JQ84 XP3X (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 A99W AS79 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|