For the other Angel item with a similar name, see Sacred Heart.
- Isaac will frequently fire extra spectral tears that orbit around him until they hit the ground, similar to Tiny Planet. These tears mimic Isaac's in most cases.
- x1.2 damage multiplier. This multiplier does not stack with multiple Immaculate Hearts.
- Adds one Red Heart Container and fully replenishes Isaac's health.
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
- Angelic Prism: The extra tears share the same orbit as Angelic Prism, making them very easy to split.
- Chemical Peel: Some of the orbiting tears will gain Chemical Peel's 2 flat damage bonus.
- Death's Touch: Death's Touch tear modification will also affect the orbiting tears.
- Haemolacria: The orbiting tears will be affected by Haemolacria but the tears created upon hit will not orbit.
- Lachryphagy: Lachryphagy will affect the orbiting tears and become bigger when in contact with other tears. The Lachryphagy tears will split upon hit and the split shots will orbit around the point where the original tear had split.
- The Ludovico Technique: Immaculate Heart will shoot orbiting tears at all times.
- Urn of Souls: Each individual flame shot from the Urn has a chance to spawn an orbiting tear.
- Brimstone / Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus / Mom's Knife / Tech X: No unique interactions; regular tears are generated which orbit Isaac normally.
- Chocolate Milk: The orbiting tears will not scale with the charge of the tears.
PC DEQJ QGR6 ( Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|