- Upon entering a room, there is a chance that enemies will be petrified. Enemies that have been petrified by Ice Cube are also frozen when killed, including those killed up to 2 seconds after the petrification effect ends.
- The freezing effect is the same granted by Uranus tears.
- Bosses can be petrified although they cannot get frozen, even if killed while petrified.
- Every room has a predetermined set of enemies that are going to be petrified. Re-entering the room will not change this, similarly to Champion enemies.
- Second Hand: Extends the time period that allows for enemies to be frozen after the petrification effect ends from 2 to 6 seconds.
- The reason Ice Cube is unlocked by completing Pica Run is probably due to pagophagia (the desire to eat ice), a common example of pica.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|