Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
IV Bag is an activated item.
- Upon use, causes Isaac to lose half a heart of health (or a full heart in Chapter 4 onward) while spawning coins.
- This item can be found when causing a Blood Donation Machine to explode by donating Hearts to it.
- If Isaac doesn't have the required Red Hearts or filled Bone Hearts, then Soul Hearts, Black Hearts, and empty Bone Hearts are taken instead.
- This effect is counted as inflicted damage for items that spawn pickups upon said inflicted damage, such as Gimpy or Fanny Pack, but does not decrease the chance of encountering the Devil Room / Angel Room.
- Invulnerability will not prevent Isaac from losing hearts.
- Can be used before taking damage (getting hit, walking over spikes, donating to a Blood Donation Machine, donating to a Devil Beggar, going through a Curse Room, etc.) to grant coins without inflicting extra damage.
- Does not allow Isaac to avoid damage taken by using a Blood Donation Machine or Devil Beggar.
- Using this item as The Lost will kill him.
- Using this item in Mirrored World kills Isaac.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the outer ring, resembling coins. The wisps only have one health.
- Old Bandage + Humbling Bundle/ Maggy's Bow: The damage from IV Bag has a chance to spawn 2 hearts, which can be picked up to create further coins and possibly even heal hearts with enough Luck.
- Humbling Bundle only has a 50% chance to double the hearts dropped, but Old Bandage may still drop 1 heart.
- Isaac's Heart: Can be used without taking damage, resulting in an infinite amount of coins.
- Isaac still takes damage from this during The Guardian (challenge #30).
- PHD: Increases each payout by 0-2 coins.
- PHD: IV Bag always pays out with 2 coins.
- Portable Slot: Can be alternated between to gain ridiculous amounts of pickups from only a few initial coins or hearts.
- Scapular: Allows for infinite coins once Isaac is at half a red heart (or full red heart in Chapter 4 onward) by moving between rooms to reset Scapular's effect.
- Car Battery: No effect.
Holy Mantle and similar items: IV Bag ignores the shield's protection, resulting in Isaac taking damage regardless.
- A glitch in the original The Binding of Isaac existed where the player could leave a room and activate the item during the invincibility frames offered during recovery of using the items, effectively spawning infinite coins.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music