Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants enemies a chance to spawn a friendly ghost upon death, which rapidly chases down and deals contact damage to enemies.
- The chance to spawn a ghost is 33% and is not affected by luck.
- Ghosts deal contact damage equal to half of Isaac's damage, 4 times per second (2x Isaac's damage per second).
- After 7 seconds, the ghost explodes, dealing 7 flat damage to nearby enemies up to 3-4 times.
- The explosion cannot damage Isaac or the environment.
- Enemies killed by ghosts are unable to spawn more ghosts, except for those killed by the ghost's final explosion.
- The ghost's explosion is capable of damaging friendly monsters, such as Bonies summoned by Book of the Dead.
- Ghosts cannot be taken outside the room they spawned in.
- The ghosts are not considered to be familiars and as such aren't affected by any items that modify the behavior of familiars.
- This also means that Isaac can have more than 64 ghosts at a time and this won't override other familiars.
|The Lost Unlocks|
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music