The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Humbling Bundle is a passive item.
- Transforms all Bombs, Keys, Pennies, and Red Hearts into their respective Double versions.
- Provides a 50% chance to transform the aforementioned pickups into their respective Double versions.
- Only works specifically on Bombs, Keys, Pennies, and Red Hearts; other variants, like Nickels or Soul Hearts, etc., are not doubled.
- By bombing Donation Machines, Isaac can earn more money than is taken from the machine, giving an endless supply of coins until the machine breaks or he runs out of bombs.
- When used while fighting Greed, Hangers, or Keepers, every coin knocked out of Isaac will be worth two coins, allowing Isaac to net a profit.
- Contract From Below: Single pickup drops have a 2/3 chance to be doubled, which then become their doubled versions by Humbling Bundle. This essentially results in an average increase from 1.33x more pickups to 2.67x more.
- The average gain is reduced to 2x more pickups instead.
- The Jar: Allows for replicating hearts. Using the jar with 4 hearts inside it will cause 8 to drop, allowing Isaac to create an infinite amount of Red Hearts.
- Maggy's Bow: Allows all normal heart pickups to be worth four hearts. However it's bugged sometimes[Check ingame].
- The item is a reference to Humble Bundle, collections of games and soundtracks that are sold online through a "pay what you want" system. The original The Binding of Isaac was represented in three humble bundles.
- This item displays as "Humbleing Bundle" when picked up as well as on the debug console. "Humbleing" is a common misspelling of the word "humbling", though it is unknown if this is an intentional typo or a mistake.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music