Humbling Bundle is a passive item.
- Transforms all Heart, Bomb, Penny, and Key pickups into their respective Double versions.
- Does not work with Soul Hearts, Black Hearts, Half Red Hearts, Nickels, Dimes, or drops from The Book of Sin.
- Does not work with Gold Hearts, Lucky Pennies, Sticky Nickels, or Sacks.
- Does not work with Charged Keys, Scared Hearts, Blended Hearts, or Bone Hearts.
- Does not work with Rotten Hearts, Golden Pennies, or Giga Bombs (via Safety Scissors).
- By bombing Donation Machines, the player can earn more money than is taken from the machine, giving an endless supply of coins until the machine breaks or the player runs out of bombs.
- This is especially effective with Bomber Boy, as a single bomb can yield upwards of 20 coins.
- When used while fighting Greed, Hangers, or Keepers, every coin knocked out of Isaac will be worth two coins, allowing Isaac to net a profit.
- Obtaining the item more than once ( Diplopia, Crooked Penny, Victory Lap, RERUN) has no further effect.
- Contract From Below: Single pickup drops have a 2/3 chance to spawn 2 of them, which are then doubled by Humbling Bundle. This essentially results in an average increase from 1.33x more pickups to 2.67x more.
- The average gain is reduced to 2x more pickups instead.
- Head of the Keeper: Anytime a shot spawns a Penny, two will appear.
- This only occurs 50% of the time.
- The Jar: Allows for replicating hearts. Using the jar with 4 hearts inside it will cause 8 to drop, allowing you to create an infinite amount of Red Hearts.
- Maggy's Bow: Allows all normal heart pickups to be worth four hearts. However it's bugged sometimes.
- The item is a reference to the Humble Bundle, collections of games and soundtracks that are sold online through a "pay what you want" system. The original The Binding of Isaac was represented in three humble bundles.
- This item displays as "Humbleing Bundle" when picked up as well as on the debug console. "Humbleing" is a common misspelling of the word "humbling", though it is unknown if this is an intentional typo or a mistake.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|