Hot Bombs is a passive item.
- Isaac gains +5 bombs on pickup.
- Placed bombs deal damage to enemies on contact and will leave behind a fire that damages enemies on contact upon exploding for 10 seconds.
- The fire does 22 damage per tick (66 damage per second).
- The fire can block four shots and/or deal four ticks of contact damage before expiring. It deals 23 damage at full durability, 17.25 damage after taking one hit, and 11.5 damage otherwise for a maximum damage of 63.25 damage.
- Fire from a Hot Bomb doesn't damage Isaac.
- Bombs deal 1 point of contact damage to enemies.
- Bombs deal 16 contact damage to enemies.
- Isaac can no longer take damage from fire.
- Isaac produces a large circle of light, mitigating Curse of Darkness.
- If a Hopper touches a Hot Bomb, it will become a Flaming Hopper.
- The contact damage does not scale with Isaac's damage and is completely removed if Isaac acquires another bomb item that overrides the flaming bomb graphic such as Mr. Mega or Glitter Bombs.
- Big Horn will throw Hot Bombs at Isaac that deal contact damage. Orange champion Little Horn summons bombs that are identical in function, but given the Troll Bomb sprite and colored orange.
- If eaten by a boss such as Chub, a Hot Bomb will continously deal damage to the boss until it explodes.
- BBF/ Bob's Brain/ Bob's Rotten Head/ Locust of War: These explosions are affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bomber Boy: Bombs leave behind nine fires in a cross shaped pattern.
- Dr. Fetus/ Epic Fetus: Bombs/missiles are not affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bombs/missiles are affected by Hot Bombs.
- Ipecac: Shots are not affected, for Isaac shoots tears, not bombs.
- Scatter Bombs: Fires from extra bombs start with 1 less durability.
PC VVQW 7LSD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC YWDR C8YB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC WLLC WWHZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 2VMC AS7Y
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|