- Adds a 20% chance to block projectiles. When a projectile is effectively blocked, Isaac's Host Hat will fire 3 bullets similar to the Host's.
- Bullets fired from Host Hat copy the effects of Isaac's tears.
- Grants immunity to explosions.
- Does not protect against exploding mushrooms.
- Isaac becomes immune to Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, as they are considered explosions. This makes the item very valuable if trying to unlock The Forgotten, as it will protect Isaac from the effects of the Broken Shovel.
- This item is invaluable in Greedier Mode as nearly all of Ultra Greedier's attacks are considered explosions.
- One of only two items that grant full immunity to explosive damage, the other being Pyromaniac.
- Dr. Fetus/ Ipecac: Isaac becomes immune to his explosives.
- Epic Fetus: Isaac becomes immune to his own airstrikes.
- Infamy: The chance to block projectiles is greatly increased.
- Prior to Repentance, Host Hat's description was "Nice hat!"
PC MK4N NFWS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC EDSS 1MZB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC MY7Q 2AM7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 VDZ3 X8DZ (Treasure Room adjacent from spawn)
Switch VVXY XZJH (Treasure Room down right from spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|